Tibetan Language and Culture Class is a Sunday school to support our children stay connected and learn our language and culture. We have no regular source of income and all our parents volunteer. We depend on our Annual Benefit Nite as our primary source of income supplemented by occasional donations from friends and supporters, Please join us on 21st Oct from 6pm to 10pm @ Shoreline Conference Center, 18560 1st Ave NE, Shoreline, WA 98155.
Click the link below to buy tickets.
General: $35.00. Students (5-18yrs old): $15.00
Both our artists have travelled extensively in Asia and North America, we are happy to host them in Seattle this year.
Raju Lama is a singer/songwriter from Nepal. He is the lead singer of musical band Mongolian Heart. His work involves songs in Nepali, Tibetan and Tamang language. He does a lot of social work through Raju Lama Foundation to promote education in
rural communities in Nepal. He has won many awards and accolades until now.
– Sajjan Smriti pop song competition Winner Band (Nepal) -1996
– Best Vocal (Nepal) – 1996
– Best Composition (Nepal) – 1996
– Music Nepal Gold Medal (Nepal) -1999
– Largest Selling Album of the year (Nepal): Hits Fm Awards 2002
– Best performance by group or duo with vocal (Nepal) Aha pop Music Award 2002
– Best performance by group or duo with vocal (Nepal) Music Nepal Award 2002-2003
– Largest selling album of the year (Nepal) Kantipur FM Annual Award 2002, 2003 & 2004
– Most air played song (Nepal) Image Award 2007.
Tenzin Dolma is a popular Tibetan singer based in Toronto. She started performing at a very young age and appeared at various singing competitions and charity shows. Dolma released her debut album titled, Lhakar to promote Tibetan culture and language through music. She won the best singer awards at Tibetan Music Awards in 2015.